Irish Nurse Training Courses
All Irish Nurse Training courses are presented by accredited facilitators and all participants will receive certificates. We offer a number of modules, at competitive prices, across the healthcare and managerial sectors. Individual courses are also provided off site and are tailor made to the needs of the Care Centre, helping to meet the diverse and fluctuating needs, which vary between Centres. Courses we offer are responsive to your needs and those of Statutory Requirements.
Courses for staff involved in caring for the elderly
- Patient Moving (one day certificate course)
- Manual Handling Training (half day certificate course)
- CPR and Defibrillator Training (one day certificate course)
- Prevention of Elder Abuse – Training (one day certificate course)
- Challenging Behavior in older people (one day certificate course)
- Fire Safety (one day certificate course)
- Care planning (one day certificate course)
- Introduction to Gerontology (one day certificate course)
- Recruitment Advice & Interview Skills (one day certificate course)
For more information on the courses The Irish Nurse Training Centre provide visit the course details section of this website
The Irish Nurse Training Centre provides a range of accredited and non-accredited training courses to provide the learner with all the practical skills and knowledge required to deliver high quality care both in the home and in other care related environments such as Nursing Homes, Hospitals and Day Care Centres. We take great pride in offering training that is of a consistently high quality and responds to the needs of the sector. We aim to provide every learner not only with the care skills necessary to perform their role efficiently and effectively but in doing so to raise awareness of caring within a home environment.