Care planning (one day certificate course)
Quality care of residents with person centred care depends on effective care planning. This care planning workshop will assist staff involved in clinical practice to develop further appreciation and understanding of the process of care plan utilisation including electronic documentation. The participants gain enhanced knowledge and improved skills in the clinical benefits of a care plan utilisation framework.
– Tools used in care planning – methods / factors that influence
– Preparation of a care plan / effective care planning – workshop – skills demonstration
– Adaptation of a care plan for particular client/clinical needs/specialities – documentation
– Holistic nursing care and care planning
– Scope of Practice / Legal implications / managing care planning with junior colleagues
– Ethical issues / confidentiality / quality assurance / code of professional practice in care planning